Коммуняцкая публика уже вконец охуела. Вот что они пытаются вкрячить в
законопроект о помощи пораженным вирусом. Уже, наверное, пора их по
Union giveaways …
• Nullifies the White House executive orders on federal collective
bargaining and codifies taxpayer-funded union official time.
• Requires a labor union representative on every airline’s board of
• Multiemployer pension bailout lacking needed reforms.
• Permanently raises the minimum wage to $15 for any business that
receives federal aid for COVID-19.
• Cancels all debt owed by the U.S. Postal Service to the Treasury.
Green New Deal priorities …
• Requires all airlines that receive assistance to offset carbon
emissions for domestic flights by 2025.
• Includes a $1 billion “cash for clunkers” airplane program where
the Transportation Department buys fuel-inefficient planes from airlines
in exchange for agreeing to buy new ones.
• Includes expansive new tax-credit for solar and wind energy.
Student loan forgiveness …
• $10,000 blanket loan forgiveness.
Federalizing elections …
• Mandates how states must run elections, including the
nationalization of ballot harvesting, requiring early voting, same day
registration, and no-excuse vote by mail.
• Puts states at risk of costly litigation if they are unable to
implement these stringent mandates ahead of the 2020 election.
Immigration provisions …
• Requires the Homeland Security Department to automatically extend
visas and work authorizations expiring within the next year, including
those with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and Temporary
Protected Status, for an amount of time equal to their prior visa,
authorization or status.
• Limits Customs and Border Patrol’s ability to shutdown processing
centers if there is a health crisis on the border and requires CBP to
assure the timely adjudication of asylums applications.
• Would allow certain funding to go to sanctuary cities.
Overreaching mandates on businesses …
• Permanent changes to who can serve on corporate boards of
directors for companies that receive assistance for payroll and
• Mandatory disclosure on supply chain management.
• Requires board diversity disclosure for all publicly traded
• Ban on all federal rulemaking including non-COVID 19 proposals
(extends 30 days after emergency) “in an attempt to delay the current
administration from promulgating actions House Democrats disagree with.”
Under “New Permanent Mandates”:
• Virtually rewrites the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
policy with no reference to COVID-19 and permanently disallows
rulemaking pertaining to work requirements and eligibility.
• Permanent expansion of Obamacare entitlement, “putting the
American taxpayer on the hook for endless and unchecked health insurance
spending and would remove all incentives for insurers to reduce the cost
of health insurance.”