The Trump Presidency Is Over

When, in January 2016, I wrote that despite being a lifelong Republican who worked in the previous three GOP administrations, I would never vote for Donald Trump, even though his administration would align much more with my policy views than a Hillary Clinton presidency would, a lot of my Republican friends were befuddled. How could I not vote for a person who checked far more of my policy boxes than his opponent?

What I explained then, and what I have said many times since, is that Trump is fundamentally unfit—intellectually, morally, temperamentally, and psychologically—for office. For me, that is the paramount consideration in electing a president, in part because at some point it’s reasonable to expect that a president will face an unexpected crisis—and at that point, the president’s judgment and discernment, his character and leadership ability, will really matter.

Taken together, this is a massive failure in leadership that stems from a massive defect in character. Trump is such a habitual liar that he is incapable of being honest, even when being honest would serve his interests. He is so impulsive, shortsighted, and undisciplined that he is unable to plan or even think beyond the moment. He is such a divisive and polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any circumstances and for any cause. And he is so narcissistic and unreflective that he is completely incapable of learning from his mistakes. The president’s disordered personality makes him as ill-equipped to deal with a crisis as any president has ever been. With few exceptions, what Trump has said is not just useless; it is downright injurious.

The nation is recognizing this, treating him as a bystander “as school superintendents, sports commissioners, college presidents, governors and business owners across the country take it upon themselves to shut down much of American life without clear guidance from the president,” in the words of Peter Baker and Maggie Haberman of The New York Times.

Donald Trump is shrinking before our eyes.

https://www.theatlantic.com/id... 

Re: The Trump Presidency Is Over

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:20:52 AM UTC-4, 999Vulcan wrote:

When, in January 2016, I wrote that despite being a lifelong Republican who worked in the previous three GOP administrations, I would never vote for Donald Trump, even though his administration would align much more with my policy views than a Hillary Clinton presidency would, a lot of my Republican friends were befuddled. How could I not vote for a person who checked far more of my policy boxes than his opponent?

What I explained then, and what I have said many times since, is that Trump is fundamentally unfit—intellectually, morally, temperamentally, and psychologically—for office. For me, that is the paramount consideration in electing a president, in part because at some point it’s reasonable to expect that a president will face an unexpected crisis—and at that point, the president’s judgment and discernment, his character and leadership ability, will really matter.

Taken together, this is a massive failure in leadership that stems from a massive defect in character. Trump is such a habitual liar that he is incapable of being honest, even when being honest would serve his interests. He is so impulsive, shortsighted, and undisciplined that he is unable to plan or even think beyond the moment. He is such a divisive and polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any circumstances and for any cause. And he is so narcissistic and unreflective that he is completely incapable of learning from his mistakes. The president’s disordered personality makes him as ill-equipped to deal with a crisis as any president has ever been. With few exceptions, what Trump has said is not just useless; it is downright injurious.

The nation is recognizing this, treating him as a bystander “as school superintendents, sports commissioners, college presidents, governors and business owners across the country take it upon themselves to shut down much of American life without clear guidance from the president,” in the words of Peter Baker and Maggie Haberman of The New York Times.

кстати, про гугл он тоже соврал

Google is not working with the US government in building a nationwide website to help people determine whether and how to get a novel coronavirus test, despite what President Donald Trump said in the course of issuing an emergency declaration for the coronavirus pandemic. Instead, a much smaller trial website made by another division of Alphabet, Google’s parent company, is going up. It will only be able to direct people to testing facilities in the Bay Area.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/... 

As President Donald Trump takes intense criticism for his hamfisted response to the rapidly worsening coronavirus crisis, many are lamenting what might have been if the United States were led by an experienced and rational executive, rather than a conspiratorial buffoon.

Kentucky offers the same stark contrast ― but in reverse.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entr... 

999Vulcan <999vulcan@gmail.com> wrote:

As President Donald Trump takes intense criticism for his hamfisted response to the rapidly worsening coronavirus crisis, many are lamenting what might have been if the United States were led by an experienced and rational executive, rather than a conspiratorial buffoon.

Галоперидолу поциенту, срочно! Двойную дозу. И аминазинчиком заполировать. И
желательна полная изоляция в палате с матрасами на стенках. Надолго. Ещё
лучше навсегда.

А в деле борьбы с надо начинать делать то, чего даже клятый Трамп не делает
(надеюсь, пока) -- расстреливать паникёров. Очень желательно публично, с
показом во все места, включая, прости г-ди, FNN.

Кстати, на последнем CAT-скане, сделанном неделю назад, "Subtle
centrilobular groundglass nodules are present in the upper lobes". Что,
согласно медицинской науке, является либо результатом длительного курения
либо вирусной инфекции, занесённой респираторным путём. Учитывая то, что
курю я уже больше сорока лет и что на прошлогоднем скане тех следов
длительного курения не было, скорее всего это именно вирусная инфекция. Не
факт что в короне (хотя вполне возможно, особенно учитывая то, что жена
работает в аэропорту и постоянно контактирует с тысячами пассажиров), но
таки скорее всего именно вирусная инфекция. И, как и обычно у меня протекает
грипп, никаких особенных симптомов. Хотя в этом году я первый раз в жизни
делал прививку от гриппа -- они к нам прям на работу приходили. Но и без неё
особо не болел -- пару дней небольшая слабость, ломота в суставах и всё.
Примерно как после прививки :)

---
KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately.
Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice.

999Vulcan wrote on 3/14/20 10:38:

Google is not working with the US government in building a nationwide website to help people determine whether and how to get a novel coronavirus test, despite what President Donald Trump said in the course of issuing an emergency declaration for the coronavirus pandemic. Instead, a much smaller trial website made by another division of Alphabet, Google’s parent company, is going up. It will only be able to direct people to testing facilities in the Bay Area.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/... 

Этот блядский гугл должен был прогнуться и отрапортовать что две тысячи
лучшихъ людей работают сразу над тремя вебсайтами. У CEO гугла советники
еще тупее чем у трампа.

999Vulcan wrote on 3/14/20 10:52:

Тот же самый подход, нет тестирования - нет больных.

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 5:37:15 PM UTC-4, Roman N wrote:

ты меня потерял

у кого тот же самый подход как у кого?

What I explained then, and what I have said many times since, is that Trump is fundamentally unfit?intellectually, morally, temperamentally, and psychologically?for office. For me, that is the paramount consideration in electing a president, in part because at some point it?s reasonable to expect that a president will face an unexpected crisis?and at that point, the president?s judgment and discernment, his character and leadership ability, will really matter.

Не устал еще хуйню носить ?

Вообще говоря, Т прав про полный и абсолютный дизастер
с эпидемиями во время Обамы.
Просто тому повезло и пресса всё покрыла.

Два - вы, активисты, уже забыли, что он закрыл Китай вообще первым ?
И как вы, активисты, его за это точно так же крыли ?

Kentucky offers the same stark contrast ? but in reverse.

Пример вашего executive - это нью-йоркский Де-Билл.
Отказывающийся школы закрывать, потому что подростки без надзора будут.

---
Const

Google is not working with the US government in building a nationwide website to help people determine whether and how to get a novel coronavirus test, despite what President Donald Trump said in the course of issuing an emergency declaration for the coronavirus pandemic. Instead, a much smaller trial website made by another division of Alphabet, Google?s parent company, is going up. It will only be able to direct people to testing facilities in the Bay Area.

Ну, то есть, если отвлечься от желания дое, то всё правильно сказал.

---
Const

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:12:49 PM UTC-4, Const wrote:

Google is not working with the US government in building a nationwide website to help people determine whether and how to get a novel coronavirus test, despite what President Donald Trump said in the course of issuing an emergency declaration for the coronavirus pandemic. Instead, a much smaller trial website made by another division of Alphabet, Google?s parent company, is going up. It will only be able to direct people to testing facilities in the Bay Area.

жфк

ну в целом народ поржал о том что t общался с бразильским заразником,
теперь готовимся хихикать про берни-пелозе-бидон кто первее

999Vulcan wrote on 3/14/20 18:49:

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 5:37:15 PM UTC-4, Roman N wrote:

ты меня потерял

как и у остальных, которые смогли или не захотели массово тестировать

On 3/16/2020 3:16 PM, Roman N wrote:

ты меня потерял

америка одна такая гордая и уникальная
ну, если россию не считать

https://i.insider.com/5e66b725... 

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:28:53 PM UTC-4, 999Vulcan wrote:

жфк

лол
счас он говорит, что гугл звонил ему извиняться

шо,
опять инпичьмент???

On 3/16/2020 5:54 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:

Google is not working with the US government in building a nationwide website to help people determine whether and how to get a novel coronavirus test, despite what President Donald Trump said in the course of issuing an emergency declaration for the coronavirus pandemic.

лол

Молодцы, начинают понимать как с начальством нужно работать.
Если шеф говорит "суслик", значит это "суслик".

Bye, Anatol

On 3/16/2020 3:19 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:

On 3/16/2020 3:16 PM, Roman N wrote:

ты меня потерял

америка одна такая гордая и уникальная

Ну, есть же еще Украина. Где все еще в стопицот раз хуже.

ну, если россию не считать

Я надеюсь, ты Украину в состав России не включаешь?!

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:28:53 PM UTC-4, 999Vulcan wrote:

жфк

лол

Лол it is.

---
Const

On 3/16/2020 18:09, sergiy.shpak@gmail.com wrote:

шо,
опять инпичьмент???

Ну. И пусть Конгресс вызовет на слушания всех зараженных.