бюджет

бюджет

Костик, помнится, ныл, что где уменьшение дефицита бюджета? И вот Трамп
выкатил план по уменьшению. Костик, будешь за него теперь голосовать?

-СБ

Re: бюджет

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 4:55:05 PM UTC-5, SB wrote:

Костик, помнится, ныл, что где уменьшение дефицита бюджета? И вот Трамп
выкатил план по уменьшению. Костик, будешь за него теперь голосовать?


Это рассчитано на эффект на таких как ты дебилов.

На деле дефицит никого не ебет. Особенно республиканцев.

Re: бюджет

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5:06:23 PM UTC-5, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 4:55:05 PM UTC-5, SB wrote:

Костик, помнится, ныл, что где уменьшение дефицита бюджета? И вот Трамп
выкатил план по уменьшению. Костик, будешь за него теперь голосовать?


Это рассчитано на эффект на таких как ты дебилов.

На деле дефицит никого не ебет. Особенно республиканцев.


либеральный рупор WSJ клевещет:

Trump Proposes $4.8 Trillion Budget, With Cuts to Safety Nets
White House would boost funds for defense and veterans, and aims to reduce deficits over a decade in part through curbs on Medicare and Medicaid
https://www.wsj.com/articles/t... 

President Trump’s $4.8 trillion budget charts a path for a potential second term, calling for steep reductions in social safety-net programs and higher outlays for defense and the space program, while assuming tax cuts will be extended.

домашнее задание: если они реально хотели такой бюджет, почему они его не приняли, пока они контролировали обе палаты парламента?

детский сад блин какой-то тут с вами - или палата для бумеров с деменцией?

Re: бюджет

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5:16:30 PM UTC-5, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5:06:23 PM UTC-5, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 4:55:05 PM UTC-5, SB wrote:

Костик, помнится, ныл, что где уменьшение дефицита бюджета? И вот Трамп
выкатил план по уменьшению. Костик, будешь за него теперь голосовать?


Это рассчитано на эффект на таких как ты дебилов.

На деле дефицит никого не ебет. Особенно республиканцев.


либеральный рупор WSJ клевещет:

Trump Proposes $4.8 Trillion Budget, With Cuts to Safety Nets
White House would boost funds for defense and veterans, and aims to reduce deficits over a decade in part through curbs on Medicare and Medicaid
https://www.wsj.com/articles/t... 

President Trump’s $4.8 trillion budget charts a path for a potential second term, calling for steep reductions in social safety-net programs and higher outlays for defense and the space program, while assuming tax cuts will be extended.

домашнее задание: если они реально хотели такой бюджет, почему они его не приняли, пока они контролировали обе палаты парламента?

детский сад блин какой-то тут с вами - или палата для бумеров с деменцией?


методичка:

In Any Sane Country, Trump's New Budget Would Be Political Suicide

Cutting the CDC in the middle of a pandemic is not viable in a functioning republic. We do not currently have one.

https://www.esquire.com/news-p... 
...
Now, in a sane and functioning American republic, this budget would be more than political suicide. It would be the political equivalent of doing a Rasputin to yourself.

I mean, leaching funds from Medicare? Cutting the CDC in the middle of a pandemic? Cutting the EPA by a full quarter of its present budget? A ballooning deficit? There's something in there to enrage everyone from Bernie Sanders to Simpson and Bowles. However, on the morning that the president* dropped this dead fish on his own foot, people were lined up in the chill rain to attend his rally tonight, at which he will lie barefaced about everything in that budget. And they will eat up the lies in buckets because this is not a sane and functioning American republic any more. It is a huge terrarium containing every species of angry rube.

Charles P Pierce is the author of four books, most recently Idiot America, and has been a working journalist since 1976.

Re: бюджет

On 2/10/2020 5:19 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:



Cutting the CDC in the middle of a pandemic is not viable in a functioning republic. We do not currently have one.


А кто вакцины разрабатывает - CDC или фармацевтические компании?


Cutting the EPA by a full quarter of its present budget?


А их еще не разогнали совсем?

EPA Deregulatory Actions

Executive Order (EO) 13771, (82 FR 9339, February 3, 2017), “Reducing
Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs,” directs agencies to repeal
at least two existing regulations for each new regulation issued in FY
2017 and thereafter.

https://www.epa.gov/laws-regul... 



There's something in there to enrage everyone from Bernie Sanders


Ага. Хитрый план Трампа.


Bye, Anatol

Re: бюджет

On 2/10/20 2:16 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5:06:23 PM UTC-5, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 4:55:05 PM UTC-5, SB wrote:

Костик, помнится, ныл, что где уменьшение дефицита бюджета? И вот Трамп
выкатил план по уменьшению. Костик, будешь за него теперь голосовать?


Это рассчитано на эффект на таких как ты дебилов.

На деле дефицит никого не ебет. Особенно республиканцев.


либеральный рупор WSJ клевещет:

Trump Proposes $4.8 Trillion Budget, With Cuts to Safety Nets
White House would boost funds for defense and veterans, and aims to reduce deficits over a decade in part through curbs on Medicare and Medicaid
https://www.wsj.com/articles/t... 

President Trump’s $4.8 trillion budget charts a path for a potential second term, calling for steep reductions in social safety-net programs and higher outlays for defense and the space program, while assuming tax cuts will be extended.

домашнее задание: если они реально хотели такой бюджет, почему они его не приняли, пока они контролировали обе палаты парламента?


Да куда там контролировали, обамокару - и то маккейны вские не дали
отменить.

-СБ