супербасманный

супербасманный

Reading from a prepared text, Nadler argued: .The House rule does not require me to schedule a hearing on a particular day, nor does it require me to schedule the hearing as a condition precedent to taking any specific legislative action..

In other words, he interpreted the rule as allowing him to schedule the minority witness hearing after the articles of impeachment had already passed.

---
Const

Re: супербасманный

On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 8:45:53 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

Reading from a prepared text, Nadler argued: .The House rule does not require me to schedule a hearing on a particular day, nor does it require me to schedule the hearing as a condition precedent to taking any specific legislative action..

In other words, he interpreted the rule as allowing him to schedule the minority witness hearing after the articles of impeachment had already passed.

---
Const

Это гопники.

Re: супербасманный

GM <gmalyshev@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 8:45:53 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

Это гопники.

Причем уже совершенно распоясавшиеся.

---
Const