диклайн 2019 12

http://tinyurl.com/t64tav9

America's Economy Is on a Steady Decline

.. We predict that there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth...
Young men will throw stones... old men will dream ugly dreams... and
the lamb will be devoured by the lion... when the nation goes broke ..

Funding speculators

When Ronald Reagan was elected in 1980, U.S. government debt stood at
31% of GDP. Now, it's over 100%.
Total debt in the U.S. - public and private - was about $52 trillion
in 2007. Now, it's $73 trillion. The economy, meanwhile, rose from
about $14 trillion to $22 trillion.

In other words, total debt is now going up three times faster than GDP.
Government debt is growing almost twice as fast as GDP - from $9
trillion to $22 trillion since 2007.

As debt levels increase, growth slows. Why? Because debt is an
obligation that the future owes to the past. As it increases, there is
less left over to drive an expansion. Let's look at it in more detail.
When the Fed lends fake money at fake rates, much of it goes right into
financial speculation. Asset prices go up. The honest information
capitalism needs to flourish is distorted. Real capital investment,
productivity, and growth decline.

Then too, at ultra-low rates, corporations find it is easier to pass
out the fake money to shareholders than to do the hard work of expanding
markets and improving products.
Over the last 10 years, for example, approximately 100% of additional
corporate debt has been used to buy back shares.
New factories weren't built. New businesses weren't started. Good jobs
weren't created. Real wealth was not produced. That's why real before-tax
corporate profits have been flat for the last seven years. But during
that same time, shareholders doubled their money.

Fake-money scheme in the economy

Consumer debt is different. Households can't borrow at ultra-low rates.
And they operate on a pay-as-you-go basis; they pay their interest
expenses in time on the job. There's only so much time available;
eventually, they run out.
That is what happened in 2007; they hit their limit. It's why final
sales are so weak now. And it's part of the low-unemployment story;
desperate for income, consumers take multiple low-paying jobs just to
make ends meet. Again, the economy slows as households find it tough to
continue spending.

That leaves the biggest pile of debt of all - government. The feds can,
theoretically, borrow until the cows come home. But the feds don't produce
wealth. And the more they borrow, the more time and resources they take
out of the real economy and squander on boondoggles, bamboozles, and B.S.
This, too, slows the growth of the economy and makes people poorer.

Remember, the feds' fake money is a claim on real time and resources.

At first, the fake-money scheme is just a way of redistributing wealth -
from the middle classes to the rich. Wealthy asset holders become more
wealthy as the Fed boosts asset prices.and the wealthy use them to claim
houses, lawn care, automobiles, and other real-world goods and services.
Gradually, though, the economy slows, and real output declines... then,
the feds 'print' more and more money to try to keep up with soaring
prices.

But take it easy... the whole process takes time ..

диклайн 2019 12

http://tinyurl.com/qsv8try

Understanding The U.S. Economy: Lots Of Rotten Jobs

.. lots of jobs, but they are increasingly low-quality jobs .. the
quality of the stock of jobs on offer has been deteriorating for the
last 30 years ..

So, when .. the administration trumpets "the best economy in history,"
we will know why that isn't true .. The quality of jobs today is ..
much worse than it was in 1990s and the early 2000s. ..

The U.S. manufacturing workforce has declined dramatically .. from 23%
of total US civilian employment in 1970 to just 8% in May 2019 ..
"Lost manufacturing jobs were chiefly replaced by lower-wage / lower-
hours service jobs." The decline in U.S. job quality over the past three
decades is closely associated with the decline in manufacturing jobs ..

The idea .. was that the U.S. economy would take the high value work ..
while Asian economies would be left with the low-value 'workshop,'
building the products. "This theory has been proven to be incorrect ..

What were policy makers thinking while all th0se high-quality
manufacturing jobs were being shipped to other countries? A clue comes
from the remark attributed to Michael Boskin Chairman of President
George H. W. Bush's Council of Economic Advisors: "It doesn't make any
difference whether a country makes computer chips or potato chips!"

"Service-driven economy" for your decline.

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On 12/7/2019 11:18 AM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

America's Economy Is on a Steady Decline

http://lurkmore.to/%D0%97%D0%B...

диклайн 2019 12

http://tinyurl.com/qugtb6w

.. Millennials ..
The First Generation in America to Live in Poverty and Precarity
Since the Great Depression

.. A truly shocking statistic <http://bit.ly/2LtFS8c> ; .. Boomers
held 21% of American wealth at age 35. Gen X, 8%. Millennials?
Just 3%. .. They're 25% of the total population. .. Those are the
numbers of social collapse. .. Millennials have borne the brunt
of America's imploded economy and failing society. ..

America's failed in three key ways.

First, incomes haven't risen in half a century. But costs have
been skyrocketing since about the late 1980s. Millennials are
caught in the pincers of that trap hardest. .. The truth is that
nobody - nobody can afford to live a decent life on an average
American income anymore. ..

Second, the economy offers people no upward mobility anymore - no
real shot at a better life. The average American will live a
worse life than his or her grandparents - no matter what they do ..
That is because upward mobility has all but vanished .. the middle
class imploded. America is now something very much like a caste
society of a tiny number of ultra rich, a very large number of new
poor, and a smaller number of old poor. .. Born rich? You might
become super rich. Born middle class? Welcome to the new poor.
Born poor? Welcome to the very bottom. .. Life expectancy falls.
Real income falls. Savings fall .. Happiness falls. Anxiety rises.
Depression soars. Suicide surges. ..

Third, the middle class careers and industries of the past have
been utterly destroyed, and there's no real way to make an honest
living anymore. ..

Now there's a simpler way to put all that. Millennials are
America's first truly poor generation. They are the ones living at
the inflection point of American decline and collapse ..

<http://tinyurl.com/yxrezl9o> ;

.. America in Decline on Many Fronts

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Oleg Smirnov пишет:

<http://tinyurl.com/yxrezl9o> ;

.. America in Decline on Many Fronts

Написанное по-русски слово "диклайн" вызывает ассоциации
не с decline, а с, хм, мужчинами в очереди.

CF

Re: диклайн 2019 12

CF, <news:343137d70b9981a58d52127a41641e03@usenetnews.ru>

Oleg Smirnov пишет:

<http://tinyurl.com/yxrezl9o> ;

.. America in Decline on Many Fronts

Написанное по-русски слово "диклайн" вызывает ассоциации не с decline, а с,
хм, мужчинами в очереди.

Расскажи Карлуша сколько раз ты сегодня мочился в бутылку.

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Oleg Smirnov пишет:

<http://tinyurl.com/yxrezl9o> ;

.. America in Decline on Many Fronts

Написанное по-русски слово "диклайн" вызывает ассоциации не с decline, а с,
хм, мужчинами в очереди.

Расскажи Карлуша сколько раз ты сегодня мочился в бутылку.

Ни одного. Что за странный вопрос? Вас в Ольгино в туалет от компа не отпускают,
пока разнарядку не выполнишь, да?

CF

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Oleg Smirnov пишет:

<http://tinyurl.com/yxrezl9o> ;

.. America in Decline on Many Fronts

Написанное по-русски слово "диклайн" вызывает ассоциации не с decline, а с,
хм, мужчинами в очереди.

Расскажи Карлуша сколько раз ты сегодня мочился в бутылку.

И пускай раскажет ходил ли он на дальняк сегодня...

---
KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately.
Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice.

диклайн 2019 12

http://tinyurl.com/ygp2lhqa

By the 1970s, parents began to realize that, on average, the
next generation would not be making as much money or living as
well. .. Average wages and salaries not only stagnated, but
adjusted for increases in cost-of-living, average income has
declined. .. Pew just analyzed Census Bureau data and found
only 24 percent of young adults were financially independent
by 22. In 1980, 32 percent of young adults were financially
independent at that age. Parents did not need a Pew survey to
know this; far more of their children are living at home. ..

.. America has no longer been the top producer of science
research papers in journals. .. With the retirement of the
space shuttles, we now have to hitch rides on Russian rockets.
.. Our K-12 science coursework is barely one-third of the
content taught in developed Europe and Asia. ..

.. Our middle class is shrinking. Childhood poverty is
increasing .. We have low unemployment but high underemployment.
We are number one in incarceration rates ..

.. The total proportion of Americans pursuing college in the
U.S. has continually dropped. Comparing .. over the last two
decades, the younger post-college-age cohorts have a lower level
of education than older generations .. Americans are becoming
less educated. .. Many Americans do not believe in education ..

It has taken the U.S. over 40 years to decline and there is no
turnaround in site. While most other countries continue to
advance ..

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Oleg Smirnov <os333@netc.eu> wrote:

.. America has no longer been the top producer of science
research papers in journals. .. With the retirement of the

You mean climate change, don't ya ?

space shuttles, we now have to hitch rides on Russian rockets.
.. Our K-12 science coursework is barely one-third of the
content taught in developed Europe and Asia. ..

Голубчик, да Вы совсем идиот.

.. The total proportion of Americans pursuing college in the
U.S. has continually dropped. Comparing .. over the last two
decades, the younger post-college-age cohorts have a lower level
of education than older generations .. Americans are becoming
less educated. .. Many Americans do not believe in education ..

You mean feminist studies, right ?

---
Const

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Const, <news:5lq8cg-8rm.ln1@news.russian-z1.org>

Oleg Smirnov <os333@netc.eu> wrote:

.. America has no longer been the top producer of science
research papers in journals. .. With the retirement of the

You mean climate change, don't ya ?

space shuttles, we now have to hitch rides on Russian rockets.
.. Our K-12 science coursework is barely one-third of the
content taught in developed Europe and Asia. ..

Голубчик, да Вы совсем идиот.

.. The total proportion of Americans pursuing college in the
U.S. has continually dropped. Comparing .. over the last two
decades, the younger post-college-age cohorts have a lower level
of education than older generations .. Americans are becoming
less educated. .. Many Americans do not believe in education ..

You mean feminist studies, right ?

Райтизм арбатострелкодрочера не менее долбанут чем лефтизм
добанутых климатофеминистов, - такой воинствующий борброослизм
надо поощрять и приветствовать.

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Райтизм арбатострелкодрочера не менее долбанут чем лефтизм
добанутых климатофеминистов, - такой воинствующий борброослизм
надо поощрять и приветствовать.

не раскрыта тема эльмюридизма

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11:20:52 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

Oleg Smirnov <os333@netc.eu> wrote:

.. Our K-12 science coursework is barely one-third of the
content taught in developed Europe and Asia. ..

Голубчик, да Вы совсем идиот.

не знаю, треть или нет, но учат херово

я всем амерканцам тыкаю:

Michigan State University Distinguished Professor Bill Schmidt is the interim director of the Institute for Research on Mathematics and Science Education, and author of the forthcoming book "Inequalities for All: Why America Needs Common Core Standards."

He spoke to CNN about the state of math and science education in the United States, why it matters and how math and science education can be improved.

https://vulakh.us/url/rocksand...

"In the United States, I don't think we are getting a particularly good math and science education. What we know from the international studies is that other countries have much higher demands on their students, especially during the middle grades -- grades six, seven and eight. In those countries, they study algebra, geometry, physics and chemistry. In this country, our kids, most of them at least, are still studying basic arithmetic and they're doing very elementary, descriptive science; I call it 'rocks and body parts.'

"In both mathematics and science, U.S. students' performance ranges anywhere from simply mediocre to extraordinarily poor. And that is true in both our national tests as well as our international tests.

"One international study of 12th-graders found that for those students in mathematics who were at the highest level -- the kids who take calculus, AP calculus or regular college-level calculus -- essentially came near the bottom of the international distribution against their peers. In science and physics, we were dead last. So even those students who we think of as our absolute best are not competitive internationally."

у нас в семье "rocks and body parts" - теперь goto smack про местное образование

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On 12/12/19 5:00 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11:20:52 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

Oleg Smirnov <os333@netc.eu> wrote:

.. Our K-12 science coursework is barely one-third of the
content taught in developed Europe and Asia. ..

Голубчик, да Вы совсем идиот.

не знаю, треть или нет, но учат херово

я всем амерканцам тыкаю:

Michigan State University Distinguished Professor Bill Schmidt is the interim director of the Institute for Research on Mathematics and Science Education, and author of the forthcoming book "Inequalities for All: Why America Needs Common Core Standards."

He spoke to CNN about the state of math and science education in the United States, why it matters and how math and science education can be improved.

Ну так это как всегда fake news. Наблюдая нынче это образование вблизи,
оно просто на голову выше того, как мы учились. Даже больше, можно
сказать, что как мы учились - американскому по хуй. А уж какой анализ
текстов тут делают и какие тексты пишут - это просто уму нерастяжимо.

-СБ

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 10:23:02 PM UTC-5, SB wrote:

On 12/12/19 5:00 PM, 999Vulcan wrote:

On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11:20:52 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

Oleg Smirnov <os333@netc.eu> wrote:

.. Our K-12 science coursework is barely one-third of the
content taught in developed Europe and Asia. ..

Голубчик, да Вы совсем идиот.

не знаю, треть или нет, но учат херово

я всем амерканцам тыкаю:

Michigan State University Distinguished Professor Bill Schmidt is the interim director of the Institute for Research on Mathematics and Science Education, and author of the forthcoming book "Inequalities for All: Why America Needs Common Core Standards."

He spoke to CNN about the state of math and science education in the United States, why it matters and how math and science education can be improved.

Ну так это как всегда fake news. Наблюдая нынче это образование вблизи,

шо случилось? усыновил кого? :)

оно просто на голову выше того, как мы учились. Даже больше, можно

как вы учились, мы примерно представляем ;)

сказать, что как мы учились - американскому по хуй. А уж какой анализ
текстов тут делают и какие тексты пишут - это просто уму нерастяжимо.

у тебя проблема с анализом текстов?

речь идёт не про тексты (liberal arts тут действительно на высоте), а про геометрии с физиками

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 10:50:17 PM UTC-5, 999Vulcan wrote:

[...]

А что не так с геометрией? Любой плиточник знает, что для проверки кухни на прямоугольность по одной стене надо отложить 3 фута, по другой 4 и проверить диагональ на 5 футов.

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 4:07:17 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:

On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 10:50:17 PM UTC-5, 999Vulcan wrote:

у тебя проблема с анализом текстов?

речь идёт не про тексты (liberal arts тут действительно на высоте), а про геометрии с физиками

А что не так с геометрией? Любой плиточник знает, что для проверки кухни на прямоугольность по одной стене надо отложить 3 фута, по другой 4 и проверить диагональ на 5 футов.

да, вот примерно так тут и учат:-)

Re: диклайн 2019 12

SB <sab123@hotmail.com> wrote:

He spoke to CNN about the state of math and science education in the United States, why it matters and how math and science education can be improved.

Ну так это как всегда fake news. Наблюдая нынче это образование вблизи,
оно просто на голову выше того, как мы учились. Даже больше, можно

Я бы на твоем месте не стал бы обобщать "я учился"
на "мы учились".

сказать, что как мы учились - американскому по хуй. А уж какой анализ
текстов тут делают и какие тексты пишут - это просто уму нерастяжимо.

Общая программа и обучение без gifted и прочих спецклассов -
довольно тупорылое.
Естественные программы - да, натурально дурацкие.

---
Const

Re: диклайн 2019 12

Ну так это как всегда fake news. Наблюдая нынче это образование вблизи,
оно просто на голову выше того, как мы учились. Даже больше, можно

Я бы на твоем месте не стал бы обобщать "я учился"
на "мы учились".

ага
вы уже тут считали объемы N мерных кубов

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On 12/15/2019 12:21 AM, sergiy.shpak@gmail.com wrote:

Ну так это как всегда fake news. Наблюдая нынче это образование вблизи,
оно просто на голову выше того, как мы учились. Даже больше, можно

Я бы на твоем месте не стал бы обобщать "я учился"
на "мы учились".

ага
вы уже тут считали объемы N мерных кубов

Вообще-то, это был Мухарский, а не Окраинец.

Re: диклайн 2019 12

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 03:27:04 -0500, Dmitry Krivitsky wrote:

On 12/15/2019 12:21 AM, sergiy.shpak@gmail.com wrote:

Ну так это как всегда fake news. Наблюдая нынче это образование вблизи,
оно просто на голову выше того, как мы учились. Даже больше, можно

Я бы на твоем месте не стал бы обобщать "я учился"
на "мы учились".

ага
вы уже тут считали объемы N мерных кубов

Вообще-то, это был Мухарский, а не Окраинец.

Я? Обяемы кубов? А в чем проблема, кстати?

Юра