The wall is working

The wall is working

Fewer tourists are visiting America: NYC pushed out of top 10 world destinations

https://www.fastcompany.com/90... 

It’s official: New York City and America are no longer the center of the world by any measure beyond swagger. In fact, the continents of North and South America have fallen off the must-see map altogether according to Euromonitor’s Top 100 City report, which tracks visitor arrivals.

The wall is working

я б сказал Blasio is working

скоро на 43й опять появяцца праститутки,
как в книшках Лимонова

The wall is working

Ты себе не представляешь сколько их тут, даже в уменьшенных количествах

Re: The wall is working

999Vulcan <999vulcan@gmail.com> wrote:

Fewer tourists are visiting America: NYC pushed out of top 10 world destinations



https://www.fastcompany.com/90... 



It?s official: New York City and America are no longer the center of the world by any measure beyond swagger. In fact, the continents of North and South America have fallen off the must-see map altogether according to Euromonitor?s Top 100 City report, which tracks visitor arrivals.


Прошла зима, настало лето.
Спасибо Партии за это.

---
Const

Re: The wall is working

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 9:30:43 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

999Vulcan <999vulcan@gmail.com> wrote:

Fewer tourists are visiting America: NYC pushed out of top 10 world destinations



https://www.fastcompany.com/90... 



It?s official: New York City and America are no longer the center of the world by any measure beyond swagger. In fact, the continents of North and South America have fallen off the must-see map altogether according to Euromonitor?s Top 100 City report, which tracks visitor arrivals.


Прошла зима, настало лето.
Спасибо Партии за это.


А я вам еще десять лет назад говорил, что всё интересное теперь в Азии.

Re: The wall is working

999Vulcan <999vulcan@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 9:30:43 PM UTC-5, Const wrote:

999Vulcan <999vulcan@gmail.com> wrote:

Fewer tourists are visiting America: NYC pushed out of top 10 world destinations



https://www.fastcompany.com/90... 



It?s official: New York City and America are no longer the center of the world by any measure beyond swagger. In fact, the continents of North and South America have fallen off the must-see map altogether according to Euromonitor?s Top 100 City report, which tracks visitor arrivals.


Прошла зима, настало лето.
Спасибо Партии за это.




А я вам еще десять лет назад говорил, что всё интересное теперь в Азии.


В Азии буквально нет НИЧЕГО интересного.

---
Const