У кого тут ифон?

http://www.engadget.com/2008/0...
...a pre-release version of their new Pwnage tool. Pwnage lets you load in
any firmware you want, including patched firmwares not signed by Apple --
which could lead to everything from custom software distributions to totally
new OSs ported over (like, say, Android or Linux). We did what most people
are probably going to do, however: we took a brand new 8GB iPhone, unlocked
it, and upgraded to the 2.0 firmware, while keeping it active on T-Mobile.

http://www.iphone-dev.org/
русские, видать

--
All mockery of Jews and their one God
shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.

Re: У кого тут ифон?

"Constantine Vulakh" <z1@vulakh.us> wrote in message

http://www.engadget.com/2008/0...
...a pre-release version of their new Pwnage tool. Pwnage lets you load in
any firmware you want, including patched firmwares not signed by Apple --
which could lead to everything from custom software distributions to
totally new OSs ported over (like, say, Android or Linux). We did what
most people are probably going to do, however: we took a brand new 8GB
iPhone, unlocked it, and upgraded to the 2.0 firmware, while keeping it
active on T-Mobile.

http://www.iphone-dev.org/
русские, видать

Голосовой набор они сделали? Если нет то могут застрелится. Я на ХТС подсел.