Неужели и Эйнштейн был коммунистом?
Это типа новости??
"Over 1,400 pages of investigation by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation, released recently under the Freedom of Information Act,
into the background of Einstein revealed that he was was a member,
sponsor, or affiliated with 34 communist fronts and served as honorary
chairman for three communist organizations. The report has the baffling
conclusion that Albert Einstein had more Communist affiliations than the
Soviet dictator Josef Stalin!
The Marxist leader V.I. Lenin described a solar system of organizations,
with no direct connections with the Communist Party, through which
sympathizers could be made who would not normally support the Communist
cause, but would not know they were working for the Communist Party.
Einstein while not working publicly with any Communist party enlisted in
numerous Communist inspired and funded organizations using his media
inflated public image to draw in more "useful idiots" to Bolshevik
causes. Here is a large sampling of Einstein's affiliations:
1. The World Congress Against Imperialist War - The Communist
International (Comintern) organized this congress which was attended by
over 800 Communist delegates from around Europe with Albert Einstein
serving on the "International Organizing Committee."
2. The Worker's International Relief - Einstein was a great admirer
and supporter of this creation of the Comintern.
3. The War Resisters International - Affiliated with Anarchist and
Communist groups, this group considered Einstein an imminent member and
4. World Congress of the Anti-Imperialist League - Einstein served
as a leader of this Comintern affiliate.
5. The War Resisters League - American sister-organization of the
War Resisters International, Einstein was chosen to be "Honorary Chairman."
6. American League Against War and Fascism - Einstein is on record
of endorsing their convention in Pittsburgh, November of 1937, called
the "People's Congress for Democracy and Peace." Earl Browder, vice
president of the League and General Secretary of the Communist Party,
addressed this convention.
7. North American Committee to Aid Spanish Democracy -
Anarcho-Communist organization, Einstein served on the Advisory Committee.
8. Friends of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade - An organization
dedicated to bring back members from Spain of the "Abraham Lincoln
Brigade" which recruited American volunteers into a Anarcho-Communist
partisan army to fight in the Spanish Civil War. Einstein was a member
of the National Campaign Committee of this organization.
9. International Labor Defense* - Used at times as a legal defense
organization, was directly connected to the Communist Party. Einstein
10. League of American Writers - Communist culture front for Marxist
writers. Einstein affiliated.
11. Joint Anti-Fascist Refugee Committee - Used to rescue Communist
operatives from unsympathetic lands and obtain grateful manpower as
"useful idiots." Einstein affiliated.
12. Committee for Peace through World Cooperation - The name speaks
for itself. One world government Comintern front group. Einstein affiliated.
13. National Committee for American-Soviet Friendship - Originally
founded in 1920 as the "Friends of the Soviet Union." Einstein affiliated.
14. American Friends of the Chinese People - Front group for aid of
Chinese Communists. Einstein affiliated.
15. American Committee for the Protection of the Foreign Born -
Comintern front group. Einstein affiliated.
16. National Federation for Constitutional Liberties* - Einstein was
a supporter of this Communist front formed to protect Communists from
questioning by government agencies and to abolish the Un-American
Committee which was unearthing Communists in entertainment and
17. Spanish Refugee Relief Campaign - Front to assist Communist
agents who were kicked out of the country by Spanish Nationalists.